Welcome to the Diamond Valley Photographic Society
Our meetings are held in the hall at Gresswell Uniting Church on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 8.00p.m. The DVPS offers a number of photography competitions, workshops, interclub competitions, outings, and a variety of social activities throughout the year for its members. Have a look at our current syllabus for more details about this year’s activities, or go to our Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more about the club.
If you would like to know more, the best way is to simply come along to one of our meetings. You don’t need to bring anything, or call ahead, just turn up! When you arrive, say hi, and we will look after you. All visitors are welcome!
News for 2018
Welcome to the new year! We have lots of interesting activities planned to get your photographic creativity flowing. So check out the syllabus page to see whats coming up.
This year we are also launching our new website, and have made a number of improvements that have focused on our competitions. Here are some of the highlights:
- A fresh look and feel, with images from our members.
- We can now upload all images for a competition via the Competition Entries page. No more USB drives for local competitions!
- You can see all entries you have submitted for every past competition.
- Competition results will be visible on the Competition Results page after judging night.
- Winning entries from each competition will be visible in the Winners Gallery after judging night.
- The Competition Rules page has been updated and simplified, please take a look at the changes. No really, please read.
- A number of improvements for the Competitions Stewards to streamline the management of competitions.
- You can reset your own password if you forget it.
- A more accessible place for us to store our documents.